At TechnoCycle we are setting the standard for electronic recycling by offering a suite of best-in-class electronic recycling services and adhering to strict environmental standards that meet or exceed all local, state and national guidelines. As an EPA-registered recycler, we ensure that our electronic recycling practices are transparent to our customers.
We understand your compliance needs and will work with you to meet your specific industry regulations including:
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- The Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Texas Bill 284 is being discussed in theTexas Legislature.It would require recyclers and refurbishers to report all exported goods. This transparency would allow consumers and corporations to evaluate options for recycling responsibly.
Data Management Regulations
Regardless of your business or industry, your data security is our concern. TechnoCycle offers data erasure or hard drive shredding as requested by our clients. We comply fully with the following legislation:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Texas SB 122