- Saturday was a great ‘Outreach’ day for TechnoCycle and the First Grade Students of Berry Elementary. Volunteers provided initial training for those families who were about to take home their own computer system. This program was made possible through the generous computer donations of ‘Technip’ and through the time devoted by many volunteers.
- TechnoCycle will be assisting at the America Recycles Day hosted by Houston Dynamo’s and the BBVA Compass Stadium on Saturday, November 9th from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Bring your electronics for recycling. Visit bbvacompassstadium.com for more information.
- All TechnoCycle employees and family are invited to volunteer at ‘Berry Elementary School’ this Saturday, October 26th, to assist with training and distribution of computers to 105 incoming 2013 First Graders. Email: Veronica for further information.
- A wonderful day of Recycling was held at the Shell West Hollow Center on Saturday, October 19th. TechnoCycle provided a crew and truck for the Electronic Recycling section of the event. Although it was a surprisingly cool start to the day, it grew warmer and was a beautiful day for such an event. Lots of volunteers participated.
- TechnoCycle recently welcomed permanent staff members:
- Dimitri Barrios, Dispatch Manager
- IT Remarketing:
- Jesus Garcia, Tech
- Jose Torres
- Daniel Silva, ITR Downstream Sales
- Janet Sandoval
- Nick Ollie
TechnoCycle, San Antonio:
- Jack Trujillo, Business Development
- Thank You to those generous volunteers who helped train and distribute computers to First Grade Students and their parents at Berry Elementary.
- TechnoCycle is an R2:2013 CERTIFIED electronic recycler. In December 2011 we became certified to ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Compliance) and became OHSAS 18001:2007 compliant.
- TechnoCycle is excited to have taken delivery of their hard drive shredding truck. We are now able to offer on-site shredding of hard drives and media in addition to our current ‘data eradication’ process. Contact us for more information