We hope everyone is staying safe amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic!
TechnoCycle is monitoring the COVID-19 closely and in order to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, we have implemented many safety protocols.
- Our employees wear PPE masks and gloves while in the facility and on site.
- As a company, we have discussed the importance of proper handwashing and have also issued personal bottles of hand sanitizers to each employee.
- We have teams that sanitize incoming loads before they are offloaded into the facility as well as sanitized before they are sent back out for future pickups.
- Our drivers and helpers will be wearing PPE masks and gloves onsite for each pickup and when delivering material for future events.
- We use a hospital strength fog machine and a disinfectant called Lemocide to disinfect the entire facility nightly after the end of business.
If anything is to change, we will post an update here.
We can all help stop the spread! Here’s what you can do…
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Cough/Sneeze into your elbow.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Limit or eliminate any nonessential travel.
- Feel sick? Stay home! If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, call your doctor.
- For more information about the Coronavirus please check out the resources provided by the Harris County public health department.
Sanitizing Incoming Loads
Disinfect The Entire Facility Nightly
Let Us Know What You Need
Fill in the form below and we will respond to you within one hour during business hours.