TechnoCycle Is Environmentally Responsible
TechnoCycle strives to be good environmental stewards both in the way we manage our customer’s IT assets and in the way our processes impact the environment. We continually monitor our policies and procedures to ensure that we:
- Align ourselves with industry standards and best practices and
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
TechnoCycle is an EPA-registered facility (EPA #TXR000080398) and properly recycles all material received in compliance with The Recycling Alliance of Texas Standards. TechnoCycle also subscribes to a “zero-landfill, zero-illegal-export” policy, which means that none of the IT assets or e-waste that we receive go to landfills or get exported to underdeveloped countries.
TechnoCycle Is An Industry Leader
TechnoCycle seeks to meet or exceed all industry regulations, maintain a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, and preserve the data security of our customers’ IT assets. To meet these goals, TechnoCycle is certified to the following standards:
- R2:2013 Certified – Electronic Recycling
- ISO 14001:2004 Certified – Environmental Standards
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Certified – Health and Safety Standards
- NAID AAA Certified for Mobile Operations – Data Security Standards
Our facility is third-party audited three times a year to ensure our continued adherence to the ITAD and electronic recycling industry standards.