As Houston’s Only BAN Certified e-Steward Electronic Recycler TechnoCycle, Houston, adheres to the rigorous recycling criteria set forth by the e-Stewards Standard for Responsible Recycling and Reuse of Electronic Equipment®. This Standard, designed to protect human health and the global environment, is rapidly emerging as the leading global program enabling individuals and organizations to easily identify recyclers that adhere to the highest standards of environmental responsibility and worker protection. We are currently in the process of certifying our San Antonio Facility.
What is an e-Steward? Click here.
◦ BAN Qualified E-Stewards Electronic Recycler (www.e-stewards.org)
◦ EPA Registered (EPA #TXR000063016)
◦ Proper Recycling of All Material Received in compliance with The Recycling Alliance of Texas Standards
Our compliance with all federal and state guidelines concerning the disposal of retired electronics, in addition to our implementation of the e-Stewards standard, ensures that your electronic waste is disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We send no e-waste to landfills
- We export no e-waste to under developed countries
In December 2012 TechnoCycle, Houston, became fully certified to the following additional standards:
R2 – Electronic Recycling
ISO 14001 – Environmental Standards
OHSAS 18001 – Health and Safety Standards
Our San Antonio location is currently pending certification.