TechnoCycle continues its partnerships with non-profit, corporate and city organizations to promote the responsible recycling of electronic waste and to offer support to other environmentally responsible programs:
- In September 2012 we launched our ‘School Sponsor Program’. All First Grade students at Berry Elementary Science Magnet School received a computer system for home use. The school has on-line programs that will guide students in homework projects and assist with language and math skills and, at the same time, offer parents opportunities to develop their computer skills through free on-line classes. Thank You to Technip and Berry Elementary for supporting this program
- Newfield Exploration generously donated working laser jet printers for use by non-profit organizations. Currently, two non-profit groups. City of Refuge and Turning Point, have both benefited from this project.
Recently we have supported the following activities
- Supported the Fund-raising efforts of Ketelsen Elementary for the Ketelsen ‘Spark Park’ project
- Supported the Fund-raising effort of Berry Elementary for the Berry ‘Spark Park’ project
- Support for the ‘March of Dimes’
- Employee Recycling events
- Recycling days at Point Comfort TX, Boy Scouts of America, Dickinson Beautiful, Little Joy Recycling, Hutsell Elementary – Katy ISD, Main Street Bank – Kingwood, City of La Marque, Mustang Engineering, Tanglewood Properties, and Huntsville.
- free e-waste collections from building management companies participating in the Green Office Challenge
- Energy and Earth Day events supporting a greener environment
- Support for Comp-U-Dopt, a non-profit that donates training and computers to children for use in their homes.